Human Resources & Employee Relations
Vice Chancellor, Human Resources & Employee Relations
The mission of Human Resources and Employee Relation is to support Riverside Community College District's students, applicants, employees, and communities by recruiting, developing, and retaining a qualified and diverse work force to build a professional, fair, and inclusive educational environment.
The Riverside Community College District’s Human Resources and Employee Relations staff members value and model:
- Integrity – Incorporate high ethical standards in our operations and assure all of an objective and legally compliant process.
- Confidentiality – Respect and value the information we receive and do not disclose information without appropriate authority or professional obligation.
- Diversity – Promote equity and inclusiveness and strive to create an employee workforce reflective of the communities we serve.
- Accountability – Act responsibly and apply the knowledge, skills, and experience needed in the performance of diversity and human resources services.
- Empowerment – Encourage and equip our workforce with skills that develop confidence in their own capabilities.
- Teamwork/Collaboration – Coordinated effort, on the part of the group, to set goals and reach good, sustainable results.
- Safe and Discriminatory Free Work Environment – Fair and responsive attention to concerns and complaints.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Office Hours/Contact Information
Mon - Thu: 8 am - 5 pm
Fri: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Mon - Thu: 7:30 am - 5 pm
Phone: (951) 222-8595
TTY: (951) 776-2037
Video Phone: (951) 801-5712
Riverside Community College District Offices
Attn: Human Resources & Employee Relations
3801 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501