Heading Back to Campus
Due to worsening conditions associated with COVID-19, the Riverside Community College District Board of Trustees approved a new resolution (No. 02 – 21/22) on August 10, 2021 requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for students, faculty, classified professionals and visitors who will be accessing District facilities or the campuses of Moreno Valley College, Norco College and Riverside City College.
Board of Trustees Resolutions
* Due to the rapidly evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, information and guidelines posted on this site may be updated as new information becomes available.
Students, Employees and Visitors must be prepared to show their CLEARED4 blue or green pass when accessing any college campus or District facility.
- Need help with accessing the Cleared4 system?
- Email: Cleared4@rccd.edu
- Call the Cleared4 Hotline: 951-222-8017
- Visit a check-in station on campus and go to the special assistance line.
All students must provide evidence of partially vaccinated status prior to registering for onsite, face-to-face or hybrid instruction, and provide evidence of fully vaccinated status no later than December 20, 2021 in order to attend classes or access student services on campus during the Winter 2022 term.
Unvaccinated students will only be able to access online student support services and enroll in online distance education courses, which will be increased as an accommodation.
- For students who are seeking an accommodation for a medical exemption for the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, please complete the Student Medical Academic Adjustment Request for COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Form. Please note, the medical documentation must include a diagnosis, a link between the diagnosis and the medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement; it must be on letterhead and signed by the medical provider. In addition, please know this process is for students seeking enrollment in classes for which there are no online alternatives.
- Anyone accessing the Ben Clark Training Center (BCTC) is required to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing and present evidence of negative test results prior to entering the BCTC campus or facilities regardless of vaccination status, as per Board of Trustees Resolution No. 02-21/22 Addendum
Protective face coverings are required in all District/College buildings, and outdoors where six feet of physical distancing cannot be maintained.
If you are indoors with other people, regardless of vaccination status, keep everyone safe - wear your mask! When outdoors on campus, masks are still recommended.
Academic and Student Support Services will be offered online and in-person.
- Athletics programs will operate with certain restrictions as recommended by the California Community Colleges Athletics Association (CCCAA).
- Extra-curricular activities and events will return as permissible by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH).
Faculty and staff on campus, in offices and classrooms will adhere to safety protocols.
- RCCD will facilitate vaccinations for all employees and students.