Schedule 1:1 Appointments
District DE is here to support faculty as you support our students. We offer 1:1 appointments to answer questions and support your instructional needs.
Appointment Registration Directions:
- Sign into your district email.
- Click on one of the registration links below.
- Select from the available days and times.
- Use arrows to review future dates.
- If a session has already started, you will not be able to register.
- Enter requested registration information such as name, email, and primary college.
- Check district email for calendar invite with Zoom link.
- Review this MS Bookings demo video (as needed) for further information on how to use Booking to register for an appointment.
Meet individually with DE personnel to get answers to questions, brainstorm new ideas, learn new tools, and build course content. If these days/times don’t fit your schedule, feel free to email specific DE personnel
your availability to set up appointments. Click on the links below to see available days/times. Canvas Support available via ZoomInstructional Design Support available via Zoom
Course Development Support: 30-minute blocks
- DJ Hawkins is happy to schedule a 30-minute appointment Monday - Thursday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Email your availability to set up an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility and Media Support available via Zoom
- Sandra Xochipiltecatl is available via Zoom and in-person at Moreno Valley College
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm & 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Diana Myers Hyatt is available via Zoom and in-person at Riverside City College
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Susan Finley is available via Zoom and in-person at Norco College
- Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Stefanie Tate is available via Zoom
- Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm & 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm