Fast Food? No! Quick Cuisine? Yes!
Who needs a $6 burger when you can get a delicious grilled-to-order hamburger, fries and a drink for about $4 and you don't have to give up your parking spot?
The City Grill at Riverside City College, the new Lion’s Den at Moreno Valley College and the Corral at Norco College offer a variety of dishes at affordable prices. Some favorites include: rice bowls, wraps, street tacos and barbecue chicken pizza.
Hang out with friends, meet your study group for coffee or just relax with a snack.
Each cafeteria offers:
- Fresh salad bars.
- Vegetarian options
- Prepackaged salads and sandwiches and grab-and-go items for students on the run.
- Daily specials in addition to a set menu.
- Frequent Diner Cards that can be redeemed for food and drinks.
- The option of paying with cash, debit or credit cards.
- A lounge area with vending machines.
Check out their menus: