Student COVID-19 Reporting Procedure
Students must report any positive test/diagnosis of COVID-19, COVID-19 exposure, or symptoms of illness to their college using the following online reporting forms below. Students will be provided quarantine/isolation requirements, testing, and student support resources.
Moreno Valley College Health Services - Reporting Form
Norco College Health Services - Reporting Form
Riverside City College Health Services- Reporting Form
Symptoms of illness include:
- Sore and/or scratchy throat
- Nasal and/or chest congestion
- Muscle or body aches
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of smell and/or taste
Fever and/or chills
Nausea and/or Vomiting
1. If campus-related exposures to COVID-19 infection are determined, Health Services will notify the student's professors/Dean.
- Based on the situation, students may be able to continue doing their studies remotely during medical assessment/self-quarantine.
- Health services will provide information to the area Dean and/or College Administration to decide on facilitating the continuation of the class.
2. Health Services will notify the County of Riverside Public Health of the student's positive case status along with, if applicable, any identified onsite close contacts.
3. Health Services will notify the College Director of Facilities to request a deep cleaning of the exposure area if the student was onsite.
4. Health Services will notify close contacts of a verified exposure that occurred onsite and provide instructions to quarantine/isolation/be tested.
B. Clearance/Return to Onsite Classes
- Students reporting symptoms of illness, exposure to COVID-19 infection, and/or positive COVID-19 testing need to remain home until official clearance from their respective Student Health Services can be determined. Upon notice to Student Health Services students will receive follow up that provides appropriate guidance on testing, quarantine and/or isolation. Health Services will provide official clearance based on current CDC, CDPH, Riverside County Public Health, and RCCD guidance.
- Students should not return to campus until clearance is provided.