Riverside City College Presidential Search
The Riverside Community College District (RCCD) is committed to conducting an equitable, inclusive, and transparent national search that will attract a strong and diverse candidate pool from California and throughout the Nation.
RCCD has selected the Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT) to assist with the Presidential search process, under the leadership of ACCT search consultant Bradley Ebersole, Ph.D. ACCT brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the process, having conducted over 750 community college searches.
ACCT has committed to the following:
ACCT’s mission is to strengthen community college governance through education and advocacy. If you have any questions or suggestions during the search process, please contact:
- Support the development of the Presidential Proﬁle
- Recruit highly competitive candidates
- Work extensively with the RCCD Chancellor and Riverside City College and its leadership
- Answer any questions or inquiries from the RCCD community on the search process
- Bradley Ebersole, Ph.D., ACCT Search Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, (740) 538-7989 (mobile)
- Julie Golder, JD, Vice President of Search Services, ACCT, email@example.com, or (202) 775-4466 (office)