Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee Members
Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
Required by law the CBOC oversight group is responsible for ensuring that Measure C expenditures follow Proposition 39 requirements and the March 2004 Measure C Bond ballot statement.
The RCCD CBOC consists of seven members, each serving a two- year term with the option to request two additional two-year terms. The committee consists of one representative from each of the following groups:
- Student - student enrolled and active in a community college support group, such as student government
- Business community - member active in a business organization representing the business community located in the District
- Senior citizen organization - member active in a senior citizens’ organization
- Tax-payers association - member active in a bona-fide taxpayers association
- College support organization- member active in a support organization for the District, such as a foundation
- Community member at-large (2)
The CBOC meets four times per year; meetings align with fiscal operations reporting periods.