CLEARED4 Board of Trustees Presentation - 08/17/2021
- A unique URL will be emailed or texted to you with instructions on how to access the new CLEARED4 System. Each link is unique to
Do not share your link with others!
- Complete the “Check your Symptoms” questionnaire to confirm that you are not experiencing any Covid-like symptoms.
- If you are “Symptom Free” and fully vaccinated or partially vaccinated with a negative test in the last 9 days, you are clear to return to campus.
- For those who are fully vaccinated, please upload a picture of your vaccination card.
- For those who are partially vaccinated, you must get tested until you are fully vaccinated
Partially vaccinated persons must also upload a picture of their vaccination card as proof of participation in the vaccination process
- Use the “Book Appointment” option to schedule a test at a campus testing center
- Test results will be sent directly to the CLEARED 4 WORK system within 24-48 hours
- Test results will be valid for 9 days. You MUST get tested every 7 days until your vaccination process is complete.
Connect Your Health
- You can use the Connect Your Health Data button to link your electronic health records to Cleared4 and import your vaccination information.
- Please note that not all health records are available online. To ensure your vaccination information is reviewed, please upload a picture of your vaccination card.