The Office of Strategic Communications and Institutional Advancement serves the Riverside Community College District by effectively communicating and marketing our mission, programs and events to the college community and the public.
- Is the liaison between the district and the media
- Maintains the district's social media presence
- Markets the district's major events to the public
- Responds to internal requests to produce news and photographs to share with the college community, the media and on the web
- Oversees the RCCD Foundation, which promotes and supports programs and students at RCCD colleges and center.
Executive Director, Strategic Communications & External Relationschris.firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant IV
Hours & Mailing Address
Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Attn: Strategic Communications
3801 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501