External Relations & Strategic Communications
The Office of External Relations & Strategic Communications serves the Riverside Community College District by effectively communicating and marketing our mission, programs and events to the college community and the public.
- Is the liaison between the district and the media
- Maintains the district's social media presence
- Markets the district's major events to the public
- Responds to internal requests to produce news and photographs to share with the college community, the media and on the web
- Oversees the RCCD Foundation, which promotes and supports programs and students at RCCD colleges and center.
Executive Director, Strategic Communications & External Relationschris.firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant IV
Hours & Mailing Address
Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Attn: External Relations & Strategic Communications
3801 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501