The Director of Government Relations serves as the District's chief legislative liaison and advocate. Government Relations works to cultivate key policy relationships with local, regional, state, and federal policymakers to meet RCCD college's needs.
- Official point of contact for city, county, state, and federal legislative and appointed staff and elected officials.
- Assistance with outreach to Riverside Community College Board of Trustee members.
- Legislative bill tracking.
- Local, state and federal legislative advocacy.
- Requests to cosponsor legislation.
- Policy analysis and message development.
- Letters of support/opposition.
If your department, program, or campus club, would like to invite an elected official or a politically high-profile guest to campus/district, please contact