Information Technology & Learning Services
The Information Technology Department is committed to providing high-quality support to ensure the delivery of requisite technical services to meet the educational and administrative requirements of the Riverside Community College District. Specifically, Information Technology is responsible for district-wide information delivery, infrastructure, and its supporting components. Organizationally, Information Technology is comprised of the following service and support teams:
- Administration: Responsible for the quality and administration of information systems and services throughout the district.
- Administrative Applications: Provides software services and development ensuring quality and appropriate administration and provides consulting support and direction for computerized information applications.
- Network Systems: Oversees the operation and maintenance of the District's data network which includes LAN, WAN, WLAN, WiFi, security, servers, and network printers.
- Network and Communications Infrastructure Design and Implementation: Provides leadership and expertise in the design and implementation of network and communication infrastructure for the District.
- Telephone Support: Supports the District-wide telephone systems and technology. Also procures and supports District-wide cell phones.
- Service Desk: Answers service calls, routes service tickets to appropriate support teams, monitors quality of service.
- Web Services: RCCD Web Services is responsible for the development, implementation, and operation of the technology used for web content delivery.
Administrative Staff/Contact Information
Administrative Assistant IV
Mon - Fri: 8 am to 5 pm
Closed Saturday & Sundays
Attn: Information Technology & Learning Services
3801 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501