DE Video Library
District DE has created and curated a variety of videos to help faculty. Where possible, we will also link to support articles. Review this list of tools and topics to get started. Click on the topic or tool name to see the videos on that topic. After watching DE webinars and workshops, please complete the Distance Education Webinar Survey. We will use your feedback to improve and select topics for future webinars and workshops.
These recordings and videos were made in the last two weeks. Check back for new topics and videos. If you have questions about any of the video and tutorial content, please contact the relevant DE personnel or make an appointment.
- Using New Tools in Online Instruction
- New Tool Overview webinars
- Fall 2021 FLEX: DE Sessions
Video Topics and Tools
Click on the topic you’d like to learn more about. If you have questions about any of the video and tutorial content, please contact the relevant DE personnel
or make an appointment
- Accessibility -- Various recorded webinars and workshops on how to increase the accessibility of your course and content and how to use accessibility tools.
- Canvas Tools -- Various recorded webinars, quick video tutorials, and support articles to explain how to use Canvas tools.
- Instructional Design -- Various recodred webinars and workshops on pedagogy and course design topics to help faculty build online courses. Includes two webinar series:
- 8-part webinar series led by DE personnel with faculty co-hosts detailing pedagogy and practical strategies to improve course development, course design, and course facilitation.
- 8-part webinar series titled "Template Tuesday" led by DE personnel explaining and demonstrating how to find and use RCCD templates to build content in your courses.
- Media -- Various recorded webinars and tutorials on how to use the video storage & creation apps and tools available to faculty such as ConferZoom, 3CMedia, Mediasite, and Canvas Studio.