DEFT Support Sessions & Appointments
District DE is here to support faculty as you support our students. We offer group Q&A sessions and 1:1 appointments to answer questions and support your instructional needs.
Fall 2023 Hours
Starting Sept. 18th
Mon, Tues, & Wed --- 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Fridays --- 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
The District's new Zoom Storage Plan starts June 30, 2023. Read Zoom Storage Plan info & watch video tutorials to learn more.
Meet individually with DE personnel to get answers to questions, brainstorm new ideas, learn new tools, and build course content. If these days/times don’t fit your schedule, feel free to email specific
your availability to set up appointments. Click on the links below to see available days/times. See below for appointment Registration Directions if you need assistance booking an appointment.
Canvas Support Specialist Available via Zoom: 15-MInute Blocks
- Monday & Tuesday: 7:30 - 10 am, 10:15 - 11:45 am
- Wednesday & Thursday: 1:30 - 3 pm, 3:15 - 3:45 pm
Instructional Design Support Available via Zoom: 30-Minute Blocks
- DJ Hawkins is happy to schedule appointments Monday - Thursday from 9 am to 4 pm. Email your availability to set up an appointment:
Course Development Support via Zoom: 30-Minute Blocks
Diana Myers Hyatt, based at
Riverside City College (supports all faculty)
- Monday - Thursday, 9 am - 12 pm & 12:30 - 4:30 pm
Accessibility & Media Support Available via Zoom: 30-Minute Blocks
- Monday - Thursday from 9 am - 12 pm & 12:30 - 4:30 pm
Appointment Registration Instructions
- Sign in to your district email.
- Click on one of the registration links below.
- Select from the available days and times.
- Use arrows to review future dates.
- If a session has already started, you will not be able to register.
- Enter requested registration information such as name, email, and primary college.
- Check your district email for a calendar invite with a Zoom link.
- Review this MS Bookings demo video (as needed) for further information on how to use Booking to register for an appointment.