Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software.
The Riverside Community College District through its three colleges—Moreno Valley College, Norco College, and Riverside City College supported by the District Office—serves and enriches its diverse communities by offering certificates, degrees, and transfer programs that help students achieve their educational and career goals. The district strives to impact the social and economic mobility of its students by ensuring access, success, and equity for everyone who wishes to take advantage of the educational opportunities offered by the colleges.
- RCCD covers 450 square miles in the western Riverside County
- RCCD serves six K-12 unified school districts.
- RCCD operates three regionally accredited colleges:
- Each college is certified as an Hispanic Serving Institution.
- Each college has a Veterans Resource Center to serve Veterans and their dependents.
The Riverside Community College District and its colleges have signed and returned to the U.S. Department of Education the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students. More information about the grants to students can be accessed on our
COVID-19 Funding Resources page.