We're Here to Help You Plan Your Future
Our Career and Transfer Centers are dedicated to helping you achieve your dreams.
Each college's center offers career assessments to help determine what occupations you are best suited for. Our committed staff and resources provide guidance to help you decide not only what you want to be but what you need to do to get there.
Many students will need to transfer to a four-year college or university to continue their education in order to qualify for their chosen field. One of our goals is to increase the number of RCCD students who transfer especially those who are disabled, low-income or first-generation college students.
Early planning is crucial to a timely and successful and transfer.
- Start by meeting with your counselor to make sure you are taking the classes necessary to transfer.
- Download the Transfer Center Checklist and read "Preparing to Transfer."
- Enroll in Guidance: 46: Introduction to the Transfer Process.
- Stop by the Transfer Center to view college catalogs, books and brochures and to use computers to access Internet resources, complete applications and look up information on four-year institutions.
- Check your college's calendar of events regularly for workshops, transfer fairs, appointments with university representatives and college visits.
Click on the links below to be taken to the Transfer Center webpage for that college.
Moreno Valley College Transfer Center Norco College Transfer Center Riverside City College Transfer Center