The Information Technology Department is committed to providing high-quality support to ensure the delivery of requisite technical services to meet the educational and administrative requirements of the Riverside Community College District. Specifically, Information Technology is responsible for district-wide information delivery, infrastructure, and its supporting components. Organizationally, Information Technology is comprised of the following service and support teams:
- Administration: Responsible for the quality and administration of information systems and services throughout the district.
- Administrative Applications: Provides software services and development ensuring quality and appropriate administration and provides consulting support and direction for computerized information applications.
- Network Systems: Oversees the operation and maintenance of the District's data network which includes LAN, WAN, WLAN, Wifi, security, servers, and network printers.
- Network and Communications Infrastructure Design and Implementation: Provides leadership and expertise in the design and implementation of network and communication infrastructure for the District.
- Telephone Support: Supports the District-wide telephone systems and technology. Also procures and supports District-wide cell phones.
- Service Desk: Answers service calls, routes service tickets to appropriate support teams, monitors quality of service.
Information Technology Strategy Council (ITSC)
The Information Technology Strategy Council provides a collaborative forum to advise and inform the Chancellor’s Executive Cabinet and the District Strategic Planning Council in setting priorities and making strategic decisions involving the provision of information services and technology to advance the institutional goals of the Riverside Community College District and its three colleges.