District Budget Advisory Council
Welcome to the District Budget Advisory Council.
The District Budget Advisory Council (DBAC) is a standing committee which serves as the primary advisor on fiscal and budget matters to the District Strategic Planning Committee (DSPC). DBAC provides a collaborative forum for the exchange of information necessary to inform strategic decisions regarding budget and fiscal policies, procedures, planning, budget development, and resource allocations within the Riverside Community College District (RCCD). DBAC works towards continuous evaluation and quality improvement of the budget allocation process by systematically assessing the effectiveness of resource allocation methodologies within approved principles and guidelines to advance the mission and goals of RCCD.
, Vice Chancellor, Business and Financial Services (District)
, Director, Business Services (District)
, Vice President Business Services (Moreno Valley)
, Vice President, Business Services (Norco)
Upcoming Meetings at District Office Building:
- July 21, 2016 - 8:00 A.M. - Cancelled
- August 18, 2016 - 8:00 A.M.
- September 16, 2016 - 9:00 A.M.
- October 21, 2016 - 9:00 A.M.
- November 18, 2016 - 9:00 A.M.
- December 16, 2016 - 9:00 A.M.
- January 13, 2017 - 9:00 A.M.
- February 10, 2017 - 9:00 A.M.
- March 17, 2017 - 9:00 A.M.
- April 21, 2017 - 9:00 A.M.
- May 19, 2017 - 9:00 A.M.
- June 22, 2017 - 9:00 A.M.